Australia Study Visa Checklist
Future Concern Associates has many associated colleges and universities in Australian and our educational consultants can not only assist you in getting the admission in any college or university in Australian but can also recommend you the best course and institute according to your educational background and interest.
Before you apply for Australian study visa you make sure you have all your original documents ready. We recommend that you start putting your supporting documents together in advance and provide to any of our educational consultant on demand.
There is no fixed checklist for the documents needed for Australian study visa, as each student’s circumstances are different. We recommend that you provide us all relevant documents which can provide as much credible evidence as they can for your individual visa application.
Following section will give you a list of documents required for Australian Study Visa. Please keep in mind that every student’s case is different and should be prepared for visa application differently so remember to give us any other document that seem relevant to your case.
- A complete student Visa Application Form 157A.
- The Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE) certificate/ Offer letter of Admission.
- A payable money order of visa application fee to the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA) by credit card/ money card/ bank draft or money order.
- Certified copies of Passport.
- 4 recent passport size photographs (plain background and 45mm * 35mm in size, also mention name of applicant on the back)
- Evidence of the relationships between you and all the members of your family. (certified copies or notarized copies of birth certificates) (even for those who are not joining you in Australia)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical and X-Ray of yourself from (HAS) Health Services Australia.
- Evidence that you have paid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for at least 12 months.
- All Academic transcripts that show you have completed 12 years of education.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score Report
- Provide the evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover your living and tution fee.
- A money deposit from a financial institution in your name or in the sponsor's name
(must be half for at least 6 months)
Loan from a financial institution in your name or in the sponsor's name
Scholarship from your Australian Education Provider
Evidence of income
(i.e Tax Statement, Business Statement, Saving History, Regular Income etc.)
Students under 18 years need a statement by the sponsor and education provider for all the responsibility of study and accommodation.